Wednesday 25 March 2015

Spending Spree!



So it' that time of the month that we all love to indulge ourselves, Pay day! I myself have most definitely spoilt myself so far. My one main investment this month was my Cannon 700D; Okay yes this camera is pricey however, after receiving my bonus this month my pay cheque made my purchase a bit more justifiable! Unfortunately I haven't received my camera yet but will be collecting it tomorrow! So you'll be seeing higher quality photos and even a YouTube channel from tomorrow onwards!

Now onto the less pricey purchases! I've split them into two categories, Makeup products, then hair and skincare products. My makeup collection is in major need of a revamp so I updated a few of my products. So here are the new updates to my makeup collection!




                                                        Zara Women's Perfume Oriental
                                                                          £9.99
                                                     Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
                                                                          £9.99
                                                        Bourjois Happy Light Primer
                                                                          £10.99
                                                      Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder
                                                                          £8.99                                    
                                                      Maybelline Instant Age Rewind
                                                                          £7.99
                                                    L'Oreal Alliance Perfect Concealer
                                                                          £6.99
                                                  Bourjois So Laque Glossy Nail Varnish
                                                                          £5.99
                                                Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick 150
                                                                          £6.99
                                                        Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner
                                                                          £5.49

                              Skin/Hair Care


    
                                                            Superdrug Cotton Wool Pads
                                                                             £1.89
                                                   Superdrug 100% Pure Cotton Wool Buds
                                                                             £0.99
                                                                Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub
                                                                            £5.50
                                                       Garnier Fresh Eye-Makeup Remover
                                                                            £2.10
                                                           Mitchum Advanced Deodorant
                                                                            £2.99
                                                       Nivea Regenerating Night Cream
                                                                            £2.70
                                               Nivea Sensitive 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water
                                                                           £2.72
                                                 Clean&Clear Blackhead  Clearing Daily Scrub
                                                                           £3.99
                                                            Superdrug Parsley Tissue Box
                                                                          £0.99

           A Full haul should be up tomorrow as I also purchased some clothing and home-ware! I'll
           post a link to my YouTube channel and video tomorrow, Hope you enjoyed reading!







SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I can't wait to see your YouTube channel! :) xx

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind is THE. BEST. concealer ever! I want to try the Lush popcorn scrub, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it it's such full coverag,it's so yummy isn't it!x

      Delete
  3. I am definitely going to be buying the Garnier cleansing water, every time I look for it it's out of stock lol Great buys!
    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely keep an eye out for it, I've never used such a thorough eye makeup remover! I love your classic makeup look post!

      Delete
  4. How is the camera working out for you? :) I want to buy one, too, because I feel it's important to have high quality pictures (which I don't), but yours are really pretty one way or another!
    And I can't wait to see your YouTube Channel! I also plan to open it soon, so I'll be sure to check you out xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going well so far thankyou,it takes such high quality photos! All my other photos were taken on my iPhone so you don't need proffesional equipment at all! Aw thankyou it means a lot!xx

      Delete
  5. Love your pictures!

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I love your blogpost on the Nivea eye makeup remover!xx

      Delete

© La Mode De Luxe. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig