Sunday 22 March 2015

Change Of Comfort


                                         
                                                      Nike Air Max Thea White - Office
                                       

As much as I adore my boots, heels and court shoes, every girl needs a comfortable, fashionable pair of trainers. I've opted for a white pair of 'Nike Thea Air Max'. I chose this pair as they're very comfortable but they're also incredibly easy to style, especially in white.

The white Air Max Thea go with near enough any outfit, I myself personally style them with ripped jeans and a shirt creating a casual look. The fit of the trainer is very snug, And unlike my other shoes and boots, they don't leave my feet feeling sore and worn out. I purchased mine from office for £85.00 which I feel is a justifiable price for footwear that will last me long and  I will wear to death.
I love these as they're easy to pair with any outfit as most of my outfits tend to be black or grey.
As we're all aware keeping pristine white trainers white is never successful, However my attempts to keep them pristine so far are going well. These are definitely a staple piece in my wardrobe and are perfect for casual outfits.

Nike Air Max Thea White - Office
£85.00
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've been eyeing those! I bought the all white Nike Air Max 90's but they are not white anymore so thinking of getting these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so comfortable too! I've managed to keep mine a white as when I purchased them! as long as you clean them often they'll stay in good condition!x

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode De Luxe. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig