Sunday 5 April 2015

Lazy Sundays








We all love a lazy Sunday, So i thought I'd give you all an insight as to how I spend mine.  As most others I begin my day by aimlessly browsing other Blogs and YouTube channels whilst listening to music. I tend to spend hours doing this without even realising! To  go along with this super productive activity, lemon water is a must! Not only is it healthy but its so yummy. I simply cut two lemon slices and add hot water, not too difficult!

After browsing for a few hours I tend to feel guilty so I usually do something productive like tidy my room or write my to do list. Today I opted for the to do list as I've been lacking in blog posts recently so I thought I should organise my week a little bit so I can actually get round to blogging more! One major thing I struggle with is ideas for blog posts, so taking the time to sit down and plan them makes life a lot easier.

Once I've finished creating my endless to do list I usually choose Sunday as the day to use my Frizz-ease keratin 3 day straight spray. I feel for this its best to choose a day that you can relax and not have to worry about time consumption as it can be a lengthy process depending on your hair type. I've been loving this spray recently as it keeps my hair straight for 3 days as It claims unlike many other products, however I'll save that opinion for another blog post!

Yes i know that people say its a lazy sunday and you shouldn't wear makeup, however I live on social media; So having a somewhat presentable face is important for me with all this imporatant snapchats of course. When it comes to lazy days I really don't bother wearing a lot of makeup as the only events that occur are walking to the shops or going to the gym, which means wearing no makeup. I mainly use Foundation, concealer , brow products and mascara just to make sure I'm looking at least slightly alive!

And once this has all been completed I usually just slob out in bed on my laptop browsing more blogs and cooking food! So there we go! It's not the most interesting of days but thats how I myself personally like to spend my Sundays! I hope you enjoy reading!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I really enjoy lazy Sundays, although I don't really know if any Sunday in my book was productive. It's just something about Sundays where you don't want to do anything, right?:) I hope you have a nice day today browsing blogs and resting. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too they're the best for relaxing! I try to make mine productive but 90% of the time I fail! Hope you had a nice relaxing Sunday!xx

      Delete
  2. Lazy Sundays are the best!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they! Don't have to worry about getting anything done!xx

      Delete
  3. Love this post, and your blog! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, for more information, here is a link to my post:
    http://foreverema.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award.html

    It's a great way to get smaller blogs noticed.
    Once you're done - please let me know as I would love to read it! x
    http://foreverema.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much it means so much! Can't wait to get round to writing this blog post!xx

      Delete
  4. Exactly how I spend my Sunday's, however by around 7pm I think to myself I probably should have moved or done something productive as I seem to be in the same place I was in at 7am haha, lovely post x
    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely the most difficult thing being productive on a sunday!x

      Delete

© La Mode De Luxe. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig