Thursday 26 March 2015

Classy Casual


Sorry for the lack of images with this post, I was just adjusting to using my Cannon 700D and I'm still getting to grips with it! So this is one of my outfits purchased from yesterdays shopping trip. As soon as I saw this pair of straight legged trouers from Topshop I fell in love. They're so comfortable and can be dressed up or down. They're was quite a range of colours, but I chose to go with the navy pair as these seemed to be the easiest to style and to be honest I don't ever really go out of my comfort zone when it comes to colourful clothing! These beauties cost me £40, however they're such good quality and such a nice fit that they were definitely worth it!

I decided to pair them with this textured blue and white patterned top from zara. This caught my eye as soon as I saw it and I instantly thought it would be perfect for spring. This top can either be dressed up as I have with this outfit, or dressed down by pairing it with jeans and a flat pair of boots. This look would be perfect for an evening meal or even going out for drinks! I paired the outfit with a suede black pair of heels from boohoo, and a black envelope clutch which I cant remember where its from, sorry! Thanks for reading!

                                                         Blue Textured Top Zara
                                                                       £15.99
                                                              Topshop Trousers
                                                                       £40.00
                                                            Boohoo Suede Heels
                                                                       £29.99

                                                 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Looks great, love the heels!

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a classy outfit, love it!
    Dalal xx, monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode De Luxe. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig