Tuesday 17 March 2015

Mac Studio Fix Fluid Review

 
 
 
 
 


 
Being a pale skin girl myself I've constantly struggled when it comes to finding  a foundation that not only matches my skin, but is also kind to my sensitive skin. However, After reading many reviews of 'Mac Studio Fix Fluid' I decided to join the crowd and give it a try. 



I was surprised by the small, sturdy packaging, I feel that you're paying more for quality than quantity when it comes to this product due to the minimal 30ml you receive for £21.50; However despite the costly price the foundation is indefinitely worth it, this foundation gives a flawless coverage with a matte finish, which I love. The consistency is thin which makes application smooth and hassle free. I feel that foundation is one beauty product that should be invested in, and this foundation is most definitely worth the investment.

The foundation was easy to apply and gave an even medium coverage for my skin. I wear the shade NC15 and this is perfect for my skin, I found the foundation to last the entire day which I found rather impressive compared to my previous foundations. As an added bonus it also contains SPF15 so it's perfect for those summer days!

Priced at £21.50 you cannot complain with the high quality of this product, This is one of my personal favourite beauty products, I would highly recommend.



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This is my favourite foundation ever! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for taking a look at my blog, I love it, its so long lasting!xxx

      Delete
  2. Have been thinking about trying this foundation for ages now, I normally use face & body but want a bit more coverage so might invest now that I've seen this :-)
    Looooove your blog! & love that were both newbies haha! Thankyou for following!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would definitely recommend investing in this, It gives such a good long lasting coverage! Thankyou I'm loving browsing through your blog! Me too xxx

    Courtney

    http://www.lamodede-luxe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© La Mode De Luxe. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig