Monday 23 March 2015

How Much Does My Face Cost?!

 
 

 

I was very hesitant to writing this blog post, the main reason being is I think knowing how much my daily makeup costs me scares me! Its shocking how many products we wear every day and also how much we spend on them! However I Finally braved it and totalled up my daily cost for my face. So this is how much my face is worth!

                                                          Simple face toner - £3.29
                                               Simple kind to skin moisturiser - £2.19
                                                        simple face wipes - £2.16
                                                   Rimmel Stay Matte Primer - £5.99
                                                       Mac Studio Fix Fluid - £21.50
                                                   Collection 2000 concealer - £4.19
                          Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Complexion Highlighter - £25.00
                                          Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Powder - £33.00
                                               Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer -  £4.00
                                               Bourjois Liner Absolute Clubbing - £6.99
                                                  Rimmel Wonderfull Mascara - £7.99
                                                     Bobbi Brown Brow Kit - £35.00
                                                     B Cosmetics Brow Gel - £15.50
                                    Yve Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick - £26.00

                                                                     £192.80

I know its going to sound bad, But I'm actually quite happy with that price! I've come across so many bloggers that spend over £400 on their daily face, So I'm personally okay with £192.80. However I'm sure after my upcoming shopping trip to London it will be costing a lot more! Thankyou for reading!

        

 

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I don't think £192 is too bad either! I really want to try a YSL lipstick!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely do, I'm going to buy so many different shades!x

      Delete
  2. love this kind of posts ! i really want to try the ysl highlighter and the armani powder, such luxurious products ! x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I love the Highlighter, I feel that the Giorgio Armani face powder was disappointing for the price though!x

      Delete
  3. Love the Collection concealer, my holy grail! Really want to try the Armani powder! xx
    tilly-mccluskey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's such good value for money! Its a good powder but I feel as though its not worth the money!x

      Delete
  4. Such a great post !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's just those 3 or 4 high end products that push the value up by A LOT.
    Is the Stay Matte Primer any good? :) Does it oxidise the foundation at all? :)
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think its worth investing in a few high end products! Yes I love it, My foundation lasts much longer with it!xx

      Delete
  6. Haha frightens me too!! I love love Bobbi Brown brow kit :) I did collate my own version. You can check here:http://shxkin.com/2015/03/14/how-much-my-face-cost/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favourite products I don't know where I'd be without it! I'll take a look now!x

      Delete
  7. Hi Courtney, I found your blog after you commented me on Vivianna does makeup. I LOVE your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I love your Scenes from the weekend blog post!x

      Delete
  8. It's always so fun seeing these posts, and I totally agree, 192 isn't all that much ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading through other peoples post's of this! It could be a lot worse!x

      Delete

© La Mode De Luxe. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig