Thursday 2 April 2015

March Favourites!






I know I haven't posted very regularly recently however, I've had such a hectic week! I'm also aware that my March favourites is a little bit on the late side, Better late than never!

So for my beauty favourites it's been quite a skin revolved month! I feel that primer, foundation and concealer are three of the most important products used on your face, Depending on how long you wish your makeup to last and if you have dark circles etc. My current favourite foundation is the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation; After hearing multiple positive reviews about this product I decided to give it a whirl. I was pleasantly surprised with the finish as i usually prefer a matte finish, whereas this foundation leaves a dewey natural finish which I loved, It blends so easily and is very long lasting.

Personally myself I can't say if the foundation lasts well without primer as I use primer every day. Whilst on the topic my favourite primer this month has been the Bourjois Happy Light Serum. one thing that i usually despise about primers is the horrible oily feeling left on your face once used. However this primer completely shocked me, within ten seconds of applying this primer my skin had absorbed it and i could apply foundation, It gives your skin a subtle glow which is perfect for spring/summer!

Whilst browsing through Amelia Liana's videos I came across her drugstore flawless foundation tutorial, In this she highly recommended the L'oreal Magic touch concealer. Whilst shopping I attempted to find this however I mistakenly picked up the incorrect concealer. Which I can now see was a 'good mistake' moment as i've now fallen in love with the L'oreal True Match Concealer, this concealer gives such a good coverage which I've been desperately searching for, could not recommend any product more highly!

Then for Lipstick my current favourite has been The maybelline colour sensation Lipstick in Stellar Pink, I also mentioned this in my blog post 'spending spree' and for such a cheap price I can't complain at all. Finally Is my Bobbi Brown Face Brush, this brush has been favourite of mine for months now however has never been given the credit for some of the wonders it can do when it comes to applying my foundation evenly. The brush is a little bit on the pricey side however I definitely feel as If its worth it.

And Lastly, Yes i know its not a beauty purchase!, is my MacBook. I could not be more in love with any other purchase, I'd been pining after a macbook for months so I finally decided to treat myself and purchase the MacBook air. It's very simple to figure out and such a high quality laptop, I've used mine for blogging so far and it's done a fantastic job!

                                                 All Beauty Products Are available from Superdrug

                                                 MacBook is available for purchase from John Lewis


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love and use almost all of the product you've mentioned, though my current favorite lipstick would have to be, also from maybelline, the colour whisper in coral ambition [no 430] - I can't live a day without it now ;)

    If you'd like you could check out my new blog http://aaarabesque.blogspot.com - I'd be honored ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to give that one a try! I've come across a new favourite, velvet teddy from MAC, There will be photos and a review of it in my blog post later this evening! loved reading you 'MAX FACTOR CLUMP DEFY MASCARA' post, Definitely want to give that a try

      lovely blog!x

      Delete

© La Mode De Luxe. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig